Adjusting Click Speed
- Launch Settings from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap “General” from within settings.
- Now, tap “Accessibility.”
- Tap “Home Button.”
- Finally, adjust the click speed by tapping the speed you would prefer. “Default,” “Slow,” and “Slowest” being the options.
- How do I make my iPhone Home button fast?
- How do I change the Home button sensitivity on my iPhone?
- How do I change the click settings on my iPhone?
How do I make my iPhone Home button fast?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
How do I change the Home button sensitivity on my iPhone?
To change the sensitivity of the iPhone's home button, Open the Settings app → Tap on General → Tap Accessibility → Scroll down to “Home Button” → Tap on Home Button → Choose a speed → Tap the Home button.
How do I change the click settings on my iPhone?
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down a ways and now tap on Accessibility.
- Under the Physical & Motor section, tap on the option for Home-click Speed.
- Here you can choose between Default, Slow, and Slowest.