Import Instapaper into Pocket
- Create an account or login. First you'll need a Pocket account: Signup or Login.
- Export your Instapaper articles. Open Instapaper's settings: https://www.instapaper.com/user. Under the Export section, select "Download HTML file" ...
- Import your articles to Pocket. Import your articles to Pocket.
- How do I add articles to my pocket app?
- How do I import bookmarks into pocket?
- How do I export from pocket?
- Which is better Pocket or Instapaper?
- Can I share my pocket list?
How do I add articles to my pocket app?
On Android devices or a Kindle Fire, tap the Share button in an app. Add to Pocket should pop up, and you can just select it to add to your Pocket list. For any device, you can email something directly to Pocket by clicking Share and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I import bookmarks into pocket?
- Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click Import and Backup and choose Export Bookmarks to HTML....
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a name and location to save the file. Then, click Save.
How do I export from pocket?
To do so visit getpocket.com, log in, and then visit the options menu by clicking on your username and “Options”. Within the resulting Options menu, select “Export” from either the left hand navigation menu or the central column. In the Export menu click on the link “Export HTML file”.
Which is better Pocket or Instapaper?
Both apps offer text-to-speech features but Pocket is a more robust option than Instapaper. In one tap, Pocket creates a podcast-like experience using articles from your list.
Can I share my pocket list?
Pick a contact or tap on a button in the top right corner. Select a to-do list to be shared. The list will be shared either instantly (if you already have at least one shared list with this user), or an invitation link will be sent (the user will need to manually accept the invitation for the first time).