- How do I turn on Autocomplete in Firefox?
- How do I get Firefox to remember form data?
- How do I enable HTTP in Firefox?
- How do I turn off autofill in Firefox?
- How do I change autofill in Firefox?
- How do I clear search suggestions in Firefox?
- How do I delete autofill?
- How do I delete an email address from autofill in Firefox?
- Does Firefox save credit card information?
- How do I enable insecure connection in Firefox?
- Should I enable https only mode?
- How do I enable mixed content in Firefox?
How do I turn on Autocomplete in Firefox?
Turn address autofill on or off
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. ...
- Click the Privacy & Security panel and scroll down to the Forms and Autofill section.
- Put a check mark in the box next to Autofill addresses to turn it on, or remove the check mark to turn it off.
How do I get Firefox to remember form data?
Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section. In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will choose Use custom settings for history. Make sure that Remember search and form history is selected.
How do I enable HTTP in Firefox?
If you are eager to try this new security enhancing feature, enabling HTTPS-Only Mode is simple:
- Click on Firefox's menu button and choose “Preferences”.
- Select “Privacy & Security” and scroll down to the section “HTTPS-Only Mode”.
- Choose “Enable HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows”.
How do I turn off autofill in Firefox?
- Click on the Firefox menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Click on Options.
- Choose "Privacy & Security."
- In the "Forms & Autofill" section uncheck "Autofill Addresses." The system will automatically save your settings.
How do I change autofill in Firefox?
Options => Privacy & Security => Forms and Autofill : Click on "Saved Addresses" and highlight the address you want to edit; then click the "Edit" button. Don't forget to click on "Save" after you've made the change(s).
How do I clear search suggestions in Firefox?
To clear a single item in the address bar history, type or paste enough text for Firefox to show the item in the drop-down. Press the ↓ down arrow key or move the mouse, to highlight the browsing or Search history entry to delete. To clear the highlighted item, hold down the Shift key and press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete autofill?
Add, edit, or delete your info
- Add: At the bottom, tap Add address or Add card. When you've entered your info, at the bottom, tap Done.
- Edit: Tap the entry. When you're done changing your info, at the bottom, tap Done.
- Delete: Tap the entry. At the top, tap Delete .
How do I delete an email address from autofill in Firefox?
Here's how to delete addresses in Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Click the Menu button.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Forms And Autofill.
- Click Saved Addresses.
- Select an address to delete and click Remove (Figure A).
Does Firefox save credit card information?
Firefox lets you automatically fill in your saved credit card information on Web forms (for example, when you're ordering something online). As a precaution, your CVV number is not saved.
How do I enable insecure connection in Firefox?
Instead, open a new tab and try loading an insecure (HTTP) address, such as http://example.com After signing in, then reload the tab with your secure page (press Ctrl+r or click the reload button in the address bar) and you should be able to connect now.
Should I enable https only mode?
When you use HTTPS-Only Mode, this ensures all of your connections are encrypted and secure. So you have peace of mind that no one can snoop on the content of the pages you visit or hack into your connection to a website to steal your passwords, credit card information, or other personal information.
How do I enable mixed content in Firefox?
To view mixed content in Firefox:
- At the top of the page, to the left of the address bar, click the shield icon ( ).
- In the pop-up window that appears, click the down arrow next to "Options", and select Disable protection for now.
- The page will refresh and display any mixed content.