Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. ...
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to "Time range," select how much history you want to delete. ...
- Check "Browsing history." Uncheck any other data you don't want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
- How can I see my entire Google search history?
- How do I permanently delete Google activity?
- How do I delete all download history?
How can I see my entire Google search history?
Find & view activity
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Activity and timeline panel, click My Activity.
- View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time. At the top, use the search bar and filters to find specific activity.
How do I permanently delete Google activity?
Clear Your Google History on Android
Tap "Clear browsing data..." at the top of the screen. Select how much data you want to delete in the drop-down menu next to "Time range". Select "Browsing history" and any other data you want to delete from your Google History.
How do I delete all download history?
There are different methods to remove the download history form Android smartphone.
Follow the steps below carefully:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Tap three horizontal-dots icon and select Downloads.
- Long-press to select the files.
- Tap on the trash icon to delete the items.
- That's it!